Followers

Friday 6 May 2011

Sharoni

Yes yes.. I know.. Weird title.. But it's one of my closest buddy's name who I love to bits.. We are as different as chalk and cheese.. Cannot stay together and cannot stay without each other.. Want to gift her something for her return back to Kolkata(hopefully).. If not then for friendship day.. A Layout.. which I am horrible at...But I have kept it totally simple.. Like we used to do it in school.. pictures.. a few stickers here and there... loads of writing.. Hand written.. None of that stamped stuff..

All the embellishments used are from Pie Lane.. Am in love with the stuff...Hope you guys like it.. And please make suggestions on how to do layout and how to improve.. I am sorely lacking in that field...









I love you too much Sharoni.. Muuah.. I know she isn't reading this or she would have killed me for the PDA.. LOL..

Happy Crafting

Hugs,
Khush

10 comments:

kavitha said...

Very pretty:P)

Romina Nahata said...

clean & simple...pretty !!

Crafterkhush said...

@Kavitha: Thank you..
@Romina.. Thank you..

:-)

Hussena said...

hey didn't know u were an ex prattler,well i think ur layout is pretty good the pie lane stuff adds a nice pizzaz to ur layout,keep up the good work:):)

Monica said...

It is right from your heart, Khush... so it is VERY nice... I love the text... specially the one about Friends. How thoughtful of you.

Thanks for the loving words. I do hope we can meet some day. Would love to meet up with you... I do come to New Delhi as my mum lives there.

xxx Monica

Mandy said...

A lovely layout and what a wonderful gift to give your friend...
Mandy x

Mandy said...

Khush this is such a wonderful and thoughtful gift for your friend, I love the friends text
hugs Mandy xx

Kurinji said...

Wonderful!
Kurinjikathambam, Event : HRH-Healthy Summer, Roundup : HRH-Puffed Rice

ManuK said...

Lovely card, Khush! Very nice gift for such a special friend :) I like the fact that the text was hand written, gives it a personal touch. The message is so sweet!
I'm sure your friend was happy to receive this gift!

Mau xx said...

Beautiful Khush! your lovely friend will be thrilled with it xxx