Followers

Monday 2 May 2011

Pie Lane

Hey friends,
Let me introduce to you Pie Lane..They are based in Pune. A  craft company which specializes in embellishments like adhesive colored stones, stickers, swirly stickers, silhouettes, etc. A few days ago she contacted me and asked me if I was interested in using some of her products.. So I thought, why not.. What's the harm in trying.. I received the parcel today and am more than happy to share them with you.. I liked the stuff I received today and they are pretty economical.. Which is what most of us are looking for... Have a look...







To contact Pie Lane please contact

Srinanda Sen

srinandasen@gmail.com

She'd be able to guide you better...

Till then..

Happy Crafting.

Hugs,
Khush

5 comments:

VICTORIA said...

Hi Khush.. the netting is from an Onion Bag I got at the grocery store. What I did was cut the circle in the printed material and on the back side i add tape or glue runner all around the circle and then i cut the circle about 1/2" bigger than the opening layed it down and secured it to the paper then flipped it over and glued it down to my card.

Unknown said...

wow...thanks for telling me about PIe Lane.I am leaving for pune and will make sure to visit this place asap

Tee said...

This looks like fabulous stuff!! have fun..can't wait to see what you do with these!!

Anita Kejriwal said...

grt stuff! Waiting to meet you. get all the stuff along!

Hussena said...

all of this looks great,like the stones very much waiting to see what ur going to make from it.