Followers

Thursday, 26 May 2011

Quilled Poppies

Yes,

I am back.. Did you guys miss me.. LOL...

I made a box of quilled poppies.. This was one of the most tedious projects ever...I wont ramble much about it and just show you the pics..



I just love the colour of it..

Here is a close up of the flowers



As you can very well notice.. I have not been too neat with it.. Making another box just like this and I promise to be much neater the next time..

Comments awaited and appreciated as always..

Have a fav thursday everyone and TGIF tomorrow..

Happy Crafting..

Hugs,
Khush

15 comments:

kavitha said...

Just wow:)

Priyadarshini Deshpande said...

Awesome!! no words!

Priyanka Bokdia said...

loved it !

shobanarravi said...

Tedious is an understatement! :) Absolutely fabulous job! :) Cheers to you!

Mallika said...

lovely !
cheers

Dr Sonia S V said...

Wow you are a pro at this ! Super creation!

anita said...

hey khush! when are you making the next box?

Mandy said...

Wow this is so beautiful,you are very talented and the colours are just fabulous....
Mandy x

Divya Deepak said...

Love it:)

Karuna said...

seriously mind blowing stuff girl!!

Jovi said...

I love those poppies... thats such super quilling girl... Awesome..

snehal watwe welde said...

awesome stuff and I think its a pretty neat job

angelin said...

Brilliant .i tried to make poppies and gave up ,shall after holidays.this is lovely.

Tejal said...

This is MIND-BLOWINGLY-FABULOUS!!!! simply superb!

ManuK said...

Khush, the poppies look amazing! I was wondering how you are going to decorate your new boxes. The colors go very well together, congratulations, I can tell that a lot of work went into these!