Followers

Tuesday 16 July 2013

recycled Tin

Hello,

I am back after a mini vacation.. Went to attend my cousin's wedding and had a blast.. it was so much fun catching up with all my cousins after ages..

Back to work for me now.. So our second challenge at color conceptions is all about recycling and using washi tape.. Now you guys know how much I love my washi tape and Priya send me some cool neon colors which I went ga-ga over..

I recycled a barley seeds tin into a trinket holder for the many tiny hair accessories my niece seems to have... So take a look...

the bloom was a cream colored itsy bitsy flower which I have turned into a sparkly pink using the memento fireworks spray.. They are so awesome with a subtle sheen to them... This is the front...

the backside

There is still time to play along with the second challenge at color conceptions. For details click here.


Thanks so much for dropping by... Have a great week...

Hugs,
Khush

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It's beautiful Khushboo and a fab idea 2!
Hugs
Shivani

chillin with Quillin said...

what a neat idea,there very nice !!!
Paula

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

waoh thats soo pretty :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

So cheerful you have made it look in the bright colors Khsuh!

Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts School Projects

Sujana said...

Pretty simple n neat. The way I love it

Ujjwal said...

cool recycling girl and thanks for the idea. I need to make somethin for Aadya's hair accessories too. Even though she doesn't ler me put any in her hair, I can't resist myself from buying those cuties :)