Followers

Tuesday 9 July 2013

My first DT card for Color Conceptions Challenge

Hello,

I know I have been MIA for over a month now what with my holiday and then the internet not working and me leaving for a short wedding trip again.. Missed blogging and apologies to everyone whose blogs I have not visited in ages.. I intend to start that soon.. Life is really hectic at the moment and have tons of things happening all at once..

Anyways enough of jabbering.. Just showing you the card I made for the first challenge at color conceptions.. The challenge was new beginnings using bakers twine.. Most of you know I hate anything to do with knots and anything that enables it is not my best friend.. So the challenge was a HUGE challenge for me too but I managed to make something...I have gone really CAS in my style all of a sudden and loving it..!!

So here is my card...


Focus on the butterfly and it's trail... Bakers twine is quite versatile.. check out the color conceptions blog for some fabulous inspiration...

Supplies used:-
card stock=> locally purchased and brustro
stamps=> HA friend definition and Antique engravings
Hero arts tide pool shadow Ink
Bakers twine
Alpha stickers from echo park
Glossy accents to stick the twine.

Thanks for dropping by.. I have a lot of things to share... Till Then..

Hugs,
Khush

2 comments:

Hussena said...

I just loved this card when i first saw it on the CC blog Khushboo ..this is such a stunner ..the way you have placed the butterfly with the trail looks just fabulous ..really liked it a lot :)

Shylaashree said...

I to agree with hussena kush. it is simple and elegant