Followers

Sunday 10 February 2013

Birthday wishes

Hello everyone,

I know I know, I have been MIA for ages... Just been too busy attending weddings... It is the wedding season in India and with weddings in the family, it just gets all the more hectic....

And in between all this, I had the opportunity to meet two of best-est girlfriends I have made and have been working closely for the past one year.. Could not msis out on the opportunity of meeting them...

To say it was a crazy day would have been an understatement... It was amazing and it was after ages that I laughed so much...

Now that I have said all that... Back to crafting... It was after a long hiatus that I crafted and like any other thing you do, I felt a bit rusty... Moreover the brief was pretty vague so I had to add my interpretation to it...I was just told the fav colors of the person who would be receiving this card... That's all I had to go by..

SO i made a quad easel.. My second attempt after the one I made to Tejal's birthday... You can check that card here.


Just sharing the pics, most of it is self-explanatory...

                                                        the card lying flat



                                                              the card standing


 Sharing the individual shots of the panels....

                                                                           panel 1



                                                                   panel 2



                                                                     panel 3


                                                                      panel 4



I really loved the way this card has come out... Simple yet cute...

Supplies sued:- CS=> Fabriano Elle Erre
PPs=> I bought from Radhika
Stamps=> Fiskars sentiment stamps
Inks=> Hero Arts Neon Blue, Memento Tangelo
Vintage photo distress inks
Spellbinders label 2 and floral ovals
MS Doily lace punch
Embellishments=> Handmade flower made using daisy punch and itys bitsy adhesive embellishments, bling from stash
Signo white gel pen
Corner rounder punch


Entering this card for the following challenges:-
Itsy bitsy=> use pattern paper


Thanks for dropping by... Have a great week



Hugs,
Khush

7 comments:

Sindhu said...

Great come back Khush! Loved this one.. Looks like a lot of work too...and i love the way you have used balloons, flowers and other elements. The floral oval die is so beautiful... Thats gonna be my next investment! :) love the bright colours...your cards are always bright and cheerful.

And i am so happy that you finally met your besties :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Good to have you back Khush...have been missing your bubbly comments, awesome creations and your general presence in blogland!

chillin with Quillin said...

love this card, never seen one like this, like that theres pics in it and love the sentiments to ,she will love it!!!
Paula

Poornima said...

Wow thats an amazingly embellished card Khush..the colours are so nice !!

Ujjwal said...

Wowie...I love those colors togther and as you said....simple yet cute...loved what you made even with the "rust" :D

Can't wait to see your rust - free creations now :D

yyam said...

Looks amazing! I love the colours!

Sunehra Koshy said...

hey Khushboo... you've really got these quad easel cards nailed... loved your last one and this one too is really awesome. Great to have you back! Thanks so much for playing along ItsyBitsy's Pattern Paper Challenge. All the very best!
ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place