Followers

Tuesday 4 October 2011

ATC-May... Theme Birds and Animals...

Hey friends,

Just a quick post to clear some backlogs.. I participated in the Crazy about ATCs blog for May and I FINALLY received my ATCs right before I left for Delhi hence the delay in posting.. It feels good to receive posts.. :P

First showcasing the ones I made.. Kindly be kind for it was my first attempt and it was pretty LAME....



This was made on a pale yellow cardstock and digi silhouette image of flying birds...



Pretty SHABBY work.. :-|.. But I vow to Improve....

Anyways I received two lovely ATCs from two Lovely Ladies.. Tejal and Ashmita...


This beauty if from Tejal....



And this one's from Ashmita...

Thanks for Dropping by...

Hugs,
Khush


9 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Hey Khush I need some guidance on making ATCs- since you say you are new you can guide me better than the pros I think!! I have absolutely no idea how to go about it. Do tell me when you have the tim

Priya said...

Wao...! These are pretty! Lucky u...

Monica said...

Hey Khush, don't be so hard on yourself. They are pretty nice, your ATCs. The one sent to you are sweet as well.

Hope you had a good trip to Delhi and bought some craft supplies.

xxx Monica

chillin with Quillin said...

very nice!!!!!

Benzi said...

I've never done ATC's so what do I know. They look good to me, as well as the two you've received.

Anonymous said...

Love the last one.. with the owl!!

Tee said...

Cute stuff!!! looking forward to the new ones!

Jovi said...

ATC's are a new concept for me too... so from that angle i cant comment... but I think for a newbie u'v done a pretty good job.... Now we too can try our miniature skills at ICR Atc... then u can see how much shabbier I can get.... hehe....

Hussena said...

very cute ones.... for your first time it's a pretty good try!!loved the ATC's u got both are fab.