Followers

Friday 29 March 2013

Multi-folds day #5=> flapped card

Hey guys,

my last and final post of the cards I made for the last swap at swap central... This was actually supposed to be a six-fold card but I managed to do some mismanaged cutting and ended up with a four fold card... nevertheless looks cool and quite fun to make... :D

I have unfortunately forgotten to take pictures of the insides...



cardstock=> Locally purchased & brustro
PP=> Studio calico
Spellbinders Decorative label 8
Digi is from anne bodil
jef flower punch and leaf
Staedler water color pencils



card stock=> Locally purchased
PP=> Paper Mania
Spellbinders Floral Ovals
Jeff punches
Cherry lynn fanciful flourish
bling from stash
tea dye distress inks



Card stock=> Locally purchased
PP=> Paper Mania
spellbinders heart square die
Digi is from the itnernet
Steadler water color pencils
Button was a RAK from Saumya
crochet thread from my mum's stash.. :D



card stock=> Locally purchased
PP=> RAK from Shruti
spellbinders heart square
Paper smooches chubby chums stamp
Unity Noir Ink
staedler water color pencil
Carl star punch
wooden button from stash
Peals from stash
uniball isgno white get pen for faux stitching

A consolidated picture of my four-fold cards

It's a wrap for the multi-fold note cards... Will be back soon with an album or order and some cards too... 


Hugs,
Khush
Thanks for dropping by guys and have a fantastic and crafty weekend...

5 comments:

Sindhu said...

Awesome cards! Love all the folds you made for swap khush.. I wish you had taken a picture of how the card opens up..
I love the digi on your first card..super cute and your colouring is fab.. :)

Poornima said...

Very Pretty cards and so much of work Khush..first one is so so adorable..love the pps that you have used !!

SD pooja said...

Wow ! All of them are very pretty ! Like Sindhu I also wanted to see how they look when opened !

chillin with Quillin said...

there all so adorable, I really love Twitty bird, my favorite character,lol
Paula

Dr Sonia S V said...

The orange shade flower looks gorgeous ..I had to blink twice when I read its a Jef punch
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts School Projects