Followers

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Happy Birthday Saumya

Righto guys.. Welcome to my blog.. Before anything else let me just warn you that this post has no card.. It's just a simple wish for a darling friend... Happy Birthday Saumya...






Life and it's unpredictable nature... When all seems lost a god-sent person comes into your life to add meaning to it.. My friendship with Saumya was a casual interaction on BBM and thank god for that.. What began as casual has been a totally awesome journey of fun, laughter gossip and lots of nonsense...

You don't need to meet your friends everyday to forge a bond.. Sometimes just knowing that someone is there for you miles apart is enough to keep you going...She is the complete opposite of me and no wonder opposites attract... *wink*...

She is the type who you would want around when you want a joke to be shared, to get your mood lightened when you're stressed or just gossip when you know you would burst if you didn't tell someone along with the knowledge that your secret would be safe with her... The very special kind of friend to have by your side...


Saumya.. As you turn a year older and wiser :P Wishing you the best in life always.. I am of course blessed have you in my life.. You're a rockstar through and through and well.. I might tease you mercilessly but I love you dearly.. So here's to a good year of crafting, partying and love... Have a grand birthday... Your birthday gift I shall send but I want a return gift in return.. ( I know I am shameless)...



Oops.. No wish can be complete without the birthday song...So here goes..

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Saumya

Happy Birthday to you.. ( Did you sing along while reading it?? I know you did.. Stop lying... )

party like a rockstar darling..

Lots of love,
Khush

5 comments:

Sindhu said...

Wish you a very happy birthday Saumya! God bless you!

And such a sweet way to wish a dear friend... So nice of you khush.. And long live your friendship!

Saumya said...

Awwww....khush am emotional and touched by this gesture of urs....I had not imagined this coming my way....am almost in eyes...dont worry khushi ke hai :)....you are darling and seriously good that you initiated that BBM chat by sending the friend request....that has really been a turning point in my life!!! life has never been the same after that....its been a beautiful journey...and my break from work and venture into the crafting world would have been a real bore and hard one had you and tee not been around me...love you guys and thanks ...thanks a ton...am touched!!!

Shubhra said...

Really very sweet khush....wish u both gud n happy frndshp days ahead :) apart from bday wishes already conveyed to saumya on fb !

Shubhra said...

Really very sweet khush....wish u both gud n happy frndshp days ahead :) apart from bday wishes already conveyed to saumya on fb !

chillin with Quillin said...

How sweet, wish you both a very long friendship!!!!
Paula