Followers

Monday 6 August 2012

Notebooks

hey guys,

Long time no see... Belated Happy Friendship Day... Hope you guys had a great time with friends.. the last swap at swap central was a friendship day swap wherein we made notebooks, note cards and a friendship band.. Sharing with you the extras I made for 3 of the coolest buddies I made in blog land-Tee, Shalini and Saumya.. I've known Tee and Shalini for over a year now and it was recently I got introduced to Saumya via the BBM ( Blackberry messenger).. The Blackberry guys are a lifesaver for enables em to stay in touch with them 24x7 .. Poor them.. Lucky me... *wink*

Now Saumya and Tee weren't able to participate in the swap so i thought why not make extras and send some love their way....I don't remember which I sent to whom so I'll just share them.....





These were super fun to make.. Had they not been part of a swap I doubt I would ever try making one... These are 5x5 size... The inside blanks are 100gsm bond paper and the cover is a card stock which is purchased locally... rest of the details let me list!!

Note Book1- Embossed blue paper was a RAK from P, Precious Moments digi from the net colored using Steadler Water Color Pencils and some golden Pie Lane glitter balls, tumbled glass distress ink and faux stitching with black gel pen.

Note Book2- PP is a leftover scrap from somewhere, Yellow scallops hand-drawn and cut, precious moment digi colored using staedler water color pencils, Tumbled glass distress inks on the edges, all die cuts traced and hand cut and faux stitching using white uniball signo gel pen.


Note book3-PP is from EP 6x6 pad which I had purchased from Ujjwal, Penny black paint the town red stamp colored using Staedler water color pencils, Black Fabriano scrap for die cut with white uniball faux stitching, black rhine stones from stash, vintage photo distress ink.


Life takes a lot of twist and turns and you learn from the past experiences.. the last year year has been so.. It's been bittersweet but what has been constant is the presence of Tejal and Shalini, backing me all the way irrespective of anything and this unconditional love is truly special...Like my bestie says.. Those who stay are really your friends... the rest are fair weather cuckoos and it is best to get rid of them.. And I kinda agree.. Life is simpler without the cuckoos... :P and awesome with the great people I have around me.... on that awesome note I shall say adios and see you guys with another post soon...

Have a great crafty week and take care.. comments highly valuable and wanted....


Hugs,
Khush

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved them all.Super cute...And you have mad coloring skills.i just kept staring at the colored digis

Hussena said...

Loved your notebooks and agree with snehal your coloring is simply awesome but what i am always impressed with is your faux stitching its so neat!!!

Arushi said...

Great Idea !!!

Will try this for sure....

DIY Paper Bag

Dr Sonia S V said...

Love the way you made the halo
Hope things are ok with you !
Happy Birthday!