Followers

Thursday 12 April 2012

Scrappy!!

Hey peeps,

Back with a quickie post to update my entries for the Indian Scrappers at ICR.. Am a bit late in posting because.. I had misplaced the LOs.. they've been ready with me forever but was having some really hectic times...

Won't ramble.. Gotta dash...


This goes for ISICR2...

The blue card stock is locally bought... The journal is a printed sheet which was a birthday RAK from Ash.. The border punch is Ek success.. The gift tag is hand drawn and cut...The star wooden buttons were a RAK from Saumya....The picture is of my niece, my sister-in-law and me all set to go for a wedding.. We're all in Pink and Purple.. Totally color co-ordinated.. Deetya is totally miffed because we clicked a gazillion pics that day...

The second LO



This goes for ISICR3

The card stock is Fabriano Elle Erre... The newsprint (which was the dare) is from India Today...The alphas are from Itsy Bitsy... The color splashes are doodled and cut.. the picture is Deetya's first Holi... I colored her with vermilion as I did not want to put synthetic colors on her...

Thanks for stopping by guys.. Will come back with a couple of my new projects soon... Till then Happy crafting and please do leave your valuable comments...


Hugs,
Khush

2 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Ha I know how kids hate getting pics taken!!

Benzi said...

Wonderful photos and layouts. Such a sweetie baby, too. Your color splashes are super.