Followers

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Paint the town red-Dec ATC update

Good Morning people,

Hope you guys are doing good and enjoying the winters which refuses to budge(strangely it's never been like this in India).. Just a quick update on the ATCs I received for last month where the theme was "COLOR ME RED"... My ATC partners were Swathi and Tejal... Thank you ladies for the lovely lovely ATCs...


This beauty I received from Tejal... Love the heat embossing done on this.. She really is a stamping genius *big hugs*


This beauty is from Swathi... I love the looped flower and the peel off sentiment.. Thanks for this gorgeous one Swathi...

That's it from my end.. Will update the ATCs I made one I get confirmation that my partner's have received the ATCs... Some would have to upload it to their blogs because I ALWAYS forget to click pics of my ATCs.. *embarrassed blush*..


Have a great week guys.


Hugs,
Khush

2 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such lovely creations Khush-- lucky you!

Ujjwal said...

Such lovely ATCs :)